Monday, April 16, 2012

Peach Muffins


I love peaches! Fresh peaches are my favorite, but I will take them any way I can get them! I've made these muffins several times to have around for snacks and my family loves them. I got this yummy muffin recipe from my cousins cooking blog. She is always has great recipes on there and they are delicious!
In a large bowl put in flour, cinnamon, nutmeg, baking soda and salt.
Mix the dry ingredients all together.
In a separate bowl combine the vegetable oil, eggs, sugar, and brown sugar.
Combine the dry ingredients with the wet mixture.
Stir in the peaches.
Pour into the sprayed muffin cups about 3/4 full. Put them into the oven to bake for 18 to 23 minutes.
And you're done! Now all you have to do is eat them! :)
Peach Muffins
Recipe adapted from A Piece Of Cake For Me

3 cups flour
2 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp baking soda
1 tsp salt
1 1/4 cups vegetable oil
3 eggs, lightly beaten
1 cup sugar
1 cup packed brown sugar
3 cups fresh peaches, peeled & chopped

Preheat oven to 400 degrees and prepare a muffin pan with nonstick spray.

In a large bowl, mix together the flour, spices, soda, and salt; set aside. In another bowl, mix together the oil, eggs, and sugars. Combine mixtures and stir in the peaches. Fill muffin cups about 2/3 full and then bake for 18 to 23 minutes. Let cool about 5 minutes in the pan and then let cool completely on a wire rack. Makes about 2 dozen.

No comments:

Post a Comment