Thursday, April 4, 2013

Baked Zucchini with Mozzarella

With it getting warmer outside I am constantly in the mood for fresh vegetables and fruit.  I can't wait to have my own little garden to grown some yummy stuff.  One thing that I would definitely plant would be zucchini.  I love zucchini!  Whenever I make this zucchini recipe these are just flying off the pan.  Seriously, we never have any left over, because they are so good!  




Baked Zucchini with Mozzarella
Recipe adapted from Jamie Cooks It Up!

2 medium sized zucchini
garlic salt
shredded mozzarella cheese

Slice zucchini into 1/2 rings.  Lay them out flat on a large cookie sheet.  Sprinkle with garlic salt.  Bake in the oven at 350 degrees for about 10-15 minutes or until crisp and tender.  Take pan out of the oven and sprinkle with cheese.  Turn the oven to broil, put the zucchini back into the oven and let the cheese melt for about 3-5 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment