Friday, February 22, 2013

Indoor S'mores

When I was growing up my older brother would often make these indoor s'mores for us.  I loved them!  So when my husband randomly started talking about how we haven't had them in a long time I just had to make some right away.  The next day I ran to the store and bought all the ingredients just to make these.  Boy, oh boy was it worth it!  These are delicious!  We will definitely be making some more of this very soon!




Indoor S'mores
8 cups Golden Grahams cereal
5 cups miniature marshmallows
1 1/2 cups milk chocolate chips
1/4 cup light corn syrup
5 Tbsp. butter
1 tsp. vanilla
1 cup miniature marshmallows

Measure cereal into a large bowl and set aside.  Spray large pan with non-stick spray.  In a large microwavable bowl, microwave 5 cups miniature marshmallows, chocolate chips, corn syrup, and butter uncovered on high 2 to 3 minutes 30 seconds, stirring after every minute until melted and smooth when stirred.  Stir in vanilla.  Pour over cereal and toss until completely coated.  Stir in 1 cup marshmallows.  Pour mixture onto pan.  Store covered at room temperature for up to 2 days.

No comments:

Post a Comment