Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn



I found this recipe on Pinterest and the picture looked so good that I just had to try it.  Well I did try it, and I have to say that I am in love!  This stuff is so gooey and caramely good!  Even over the next few days it stays gooey.  That's amazing!  We will definitely be making this recipe over and over for movie nights!



Caramel Marshmallow Popcorn
Recipe adapted from Chef in Training


1 bag microwave popcorn popped
1/2 cup butter
1 cup brown sugar
2 Tbsp. light corn syrup or honey
1/2 tsp. vanilla
12 large marshmallows

Pop the popcorn in the microwave until done.  Remove any unpopped kernels.  Melt butter in a saucepan over low heat.  Add brown sugar, corn syrup, vanilla, and marshmallows. Turn the heat to medium and stir until marshmallows are melted and the mixture is smooth.  Pour over popcorn and stir until the popcorn is evenly coated.

No comments:

Post a Comment